The following rules apply to this website, our teamspeak server and any game servers we may run at any time:
1) Absolutely no racist or offensive posts, this includes statements promoting racist beliefs, media/propaganda and general racist remarks against a person or group of persons. This applies to all forum sections. Forum admins reserve the right to remove threads/posts that contain unwelcome comments and the people that post them at anytime and without notice.
2) Absolutely no homophobic posts or comments.
3) Absolutely no threats either verbally, in writing, or implied physically. We take all forms of threats against an individual seriously and aside from the local consequences (IE- kicking or banning), we reserve the right to contact the local authorities and report the threat and individual.
4) Inappropriate images: Images of a sexual nature, contain expletives, are racially prejudiced/insulting, hateful, threatening or contain inappropriate language or are religiously offensive are not permitted for use here. Any such image will be promptly removed upon discovery. These rules also apply to profile pictures and avatars.
5) There will be absolutely no links, requests, suggestions, or any discussion about warez. --There will be NO discussion on how to obtain CD keys, cracks, serial numbers, no-CD patches or key generators for any form of software, game or application on any part of this website or forum, whether you own it legitimately or not. Any members that engage in these discussions, or are known to possess software that they do not legitimately own will be removed. Members of this forum are of all ages, please use good judgment when linking to content not associated with this forum.
6) You will not discuss, suggest, advocate, engage, or encourage any illegal activity. Links provided to locations that deal with any such activity are expressly forbidden. Do not post messages that violate Federal, State, or Local laws or anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or anything bound by an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement). This is also outlined by and though International agreements of all nation states outside of origin of a persons country.
7) "unitedrifles.com" will not be held liable for the results of the usage of information provided in the forums. We take no responsibility for the content of any of the messages posted in the forums, and do not guarantee of the authenticity of its authors. All opinions and views expressed in the forums are the sole properties of their respective authors unless otherwise noted, and do not necessarily reflect those of unitedrifles.com or its representatives.
8) Observe all copyright laws both local and International when posting. If the material belongs to someone else, credit the original author/creator. Do not post material where you do not have permission to distribute it electronically or otherwise.
9) Do not post personal information (i.e. addresses, phone numbers, IP's, passwords, PIN's, credit card information or any other information considered private) without the express permission of the individual. Users can setup their forum accounts so that e-mail addresses are not visible to others, except board administrators. There is an optional cookie placed on the forum server that helps enhance your online experience by keeping you logged in to the forums. We do not share, sell, or distribute any personal information with third parties. We value and respect your privacy.
10) This site adheres to U.S. and international laws put forth by treaties within other nation states. This site complies with The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) and as such cannot accept registrations from users under the age of 13 without a written permission document from their parent or guardian. For more information you can read the legislation here. Please contact the main site admin here if you require assistance.
11) Respect board administrators/moderators. Administrators/moderators spend their own volunteer time to provide, maintain the forum while helping people and maintaining a safe and welcoming gaming community.
12) No Advertising/Solicitation is permitted other than advertising anything that is related/benefiting our gaming community. This will be allowed in designated area of the forums.
13) No Spamming. Messages will be removed at the sole discretion of the board staff. Spamming is defined as excessive posts that offer no significant value to the topic. Most of these kinds of posts are just single-word posts that have no meaning or value whatsoever, or just a post that could be of normal length but take the thread completely off topic. Do not derail/hijack threads! Spamming will also not be tolerated through PMs. The first offense will recieve a warning, and the second offense will recieve a loss of privileges.
14) There are ways to express yourself no matter what opinion you hold; however, no one wants to see a constant flow of negativity. Not everyone agrees about everything, we understand and accept this. We want everyone to have a pleasant experience while on our boards just as you have the right to post your thoughts, feelings, ideas on game related topics, others have the right to a "hate free" forum experience as well.
15) Do not start threads if:
-You are simply responding or talking about another thread that has been locked/deleted by a moderator.
-You are asking why a previous thread was locked/deleted by a moderator.
-You are asking why another member had their account suspended.
-You want to inform the world of matters that are completely pointless. (E.g. "I am so drunk. Look at me type while I am drunk.")
-You solely want to complain about the behaviour of forum participants or content. In doing so, you are only creating another pointless thread. If you have an issue with someone, please message him or her and resolve it there, contact a moderator, or report the posts in question for administrators/moderators review.
-You have already posted the same question/comment in another forum. Do not double post!